View Single Post
      03-02-2021, 10:58 AM   #19
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

I wouldn't say I'm a concert goer as I don't often attend them. I pick and choose and very selective. Last concert was Tool, next show will be The Deftones in September.

As a teenager, I remember seeing the clay pottery scene in Ghost and thinking to myself, what hell is this shit??? I actually remembering laughing at it. Fast forward a few years later, 3rd row, center stage....The Righteous Brothers maybe 20' in front of me belting out Unchained Melody.....holy shit man. Wow is all I can say.

A few years later, my father had bought tickets to see Billy Joel. The day of the concert, he and his girlfriend of 5 years split so he took me. My father and I had a very tumultuous relationship. This concert was 3 days before my 18th birthday. This was the last event that my father and I attended together. Due to my relationship with him, I had been planning to move out on my 18th birthday and finish high school living with a friends parents. The encore of the show was Piano Man. To this day I can't hear that song without being riddled with emotion.
Appreciate 3
TiMSport12803.00
kscarrol8910.50
Buug95917411.00