40oz.
Private
Rep
Drives: F30 335I, E46 325CI, E87 118d

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW newbie 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40oz. View Post
So we picked up my wife's new car today (edit: actually we just test drove it all day, long story) and its amazing! It looks so much better than i thought it would. Like a lot of members on the forum i thought that the standard line looked better than Msport. And in pictures it kinda does, but in person, seeing them side by side, the Msport is hands down the better looking vehicle.

Its late here so i'll write a bit more about the car tomorrow. Here some pictures of it in the meantime. (most of the pictures didn't upload, I'll add more later)
It shows in your profile that you are in the UK although I notice that your car is left hand drive. Why is that? Are you living elsewhere at the moment?

On another note, the car looks great!! Mine is the same color combo without the M sport package. I just finally passed the break in period so let the games begin!!
Enjoy the new car!
I lived in the UK for 5 years before I moved to South Korea. I'm in Germany now to pick up my family before we move to New Jersey in a few weeks. I got the same question when I got the 335 lol. UK plates on a left hand drive car.