premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by corn18 View Post
Dang, first time I've seen this on my portfolio (had a lot of stock options jump into the money today):

Very nice! That’s a huge accomplishment tbat should be applauded. You can technically call yourself a “multi”-millionaire now in the strictest sense of the word.

I believe $2M in liquid net worth should put you in the top 3-5% of all Americans which is amazing.

One cannot overstate how important financial security/independence feels. $2M for most can fund a healthy upper middle class lifestyle in perpetuity while still leaving the entire principal intact.

Any thoughts on rewarding yourself with anything since you’ve reached that milestone?
It's nice, but if that's unrealized (not sure how that 2m is structured from that screenshot), then he's left with a nice tax liability once realized

So after tax 1.3(4)m or whatever it'll be may may seem like alot, but if you ask him he'll probably tell you it's really not a ton of money for this day and age (also depends on your age, debt owed, etc etc...).
Appreciate 0