View Single Post
      09-27-2015, 01:46 PM   #5
AAR1987
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M235i Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark715 View Post
We are taking European Delivery on our 235 vert the week after next in Munich, so you won't see us on the road around here until late November at least. We are in the Basking Ridge/Bernardsville area. But I did see my first 235 vert on the road about 2 hours ago, in Warren Township. It was a gray 235 with oyster interior. Real nice. Aldo, did you get the xdrive model?
Congrats! I wish I was able to fit ED into my schedule, just couldn't make it work.

I did not get the xDrive model. I wanted the MT and I guess BMW couldn't work the packaging with both MT and xDrive. Thankfully my commute is relatively short, so a good set of winter tires and I'm good to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpinaB7LWB View Post
Addicted to driving it!
& Madly in love with the M-Sport exhaust!
In the mornings, I roll down the windows, then start the car to listen to the orchestra under the hood
Fort Lee, NJ

(contemplating a Bear Mtn run in Oct to enjoy the "leaves")
I find myself doing the same thing every morning with the MPE! I have a feeling it'll be the same even in winter. Bear Mtn is always a fun drive. I took a spin around the Wanaque reservoir this morning...more traffic than I would have liked, but still a nice drive. If you'd like some company up to Bear Mtn let me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBNYC View Post
You guys should come with us to the drag-strip on Friday October 2nd
We have 228, M235s, 328, 335s, 535s, and X3's confirmed.
Waiting on 4 series and M3s/M4s to confirm
Rob, thanks for the invite! Unfortunately, I can't make it on the 2nd, but I'll keep an eye out for future trips

2016 M235i Convertible EBII/CR
DINAN Stage 2 / DINAN Intake / MPE / 6MT
Previous: 2011 135i Convertible BSM/CR 6MT
Appreciate 2