View Single Post
      07-17-2022, 02:14 PM   #50
OkieSnuffBox
Major
Rep
Drives: '13 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcphoto View Post
I feel like the past three years has been a FML period. I moved out of a great house and moved back to Nashville because of family health issues and strange client behavior then was contacted by an Ad Agency about a rebranding project that would have set me up for success. They had delays then a huge tornado went through and the pandemic started the next week.

My clients stopped shooting and I essentially became a full time caregiver for a family member for nearly two years. The cherry on top of the whipped cream on top of the ice cream was when my black cat friend hitched a ride from a total stranger who drops him off and hit and run my car. We got a picture of the license plate but State Farm won't share any information, so I may or may not get my deductible back. They said that a lady is on the registration but it was a guy driving the SUV. I asked the friend one question, "was he impaired" and the response was, "he had no business driving". FML
That's weird. Insurance follows the car, not the driver. Unless the driver is specifically excluded on the policy.
Appreciate 0