View Single Post
      05-28-2011, 11:00 PM   #13
ICIC
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 535i

[QUOTE=RC3;9702641]I think you asked TW, right? Do you have Adaptive Drive? If not, you can change right away to KWV3 if you wish since your Driving Dynamic Control only affect the throttle and your drive train (your steering) but not your suspension. If you have AD like mlai then you probably don't want to change otherwise your electronic damper will not function (since you change the shocks). I don't have AD myself, was considering changing to KWV3. Eventually gave up for two reasons. 1 too expansive, $20k. 2 not sure if the KWV3 will be too harsh for HK roads. If you change please give us a review.

Those southern Cal members don't have AD so no error code for them. The DDC is still function-able since it only affects the throttle and drive train.

Yes I asked TW, they didn't quote me tho. Have you asked them earlier for 20k included installation? My car do not have AD, only DDC. I have turned off the throttle from DDC, only using drive train. You sure drive train means steering, not suspension?

If so, I might have a chance and no need to wait. Tried both Pss10 and KWV3 from other car, I like KW alot better and PSS is not even out yet. I think it's acceptable and wont be too harsh for HK roads, as you can adjust the stiffness and rebound to your driving preference.

My car just hit 2500km, around 13.8/km, 50/50 highway and city.
Appreciate 0