View Single Post
      01-03-2011, 08:55 AM   #35
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmike335 View Post
u guys are fucking morons. what the fuck does buying a BMW have to do with citizenship u stupid ignorant fucks. its a fucking buying process, you walk in, sign a contract, leave with a car. What are you proposing that instead of the 1 hour she spent getting her 335, that she should have spent that 1 hour crying cuz shes not a citizen? Called the Asylum place to check up on her status? get a fucking life, you know very well if it wasn't for Immigrants this country would be sucking Russia and Chinas dick. America has and will always forever rely on its Immigrants (also previously known as slaves), they are the backbone. they do the work lazy slob spoiled Americans never would. If your so proud of your country, blame your country for having welfare and all this other bullshit government assistance programs, not the people who take advantage of it, vote Republic and encourage your kids to in the Army,

AND MOST OF ALL ASS HOLE BUY A FUCKING FORD, dont spend all day on a BMW forum.

fukin kids.

I hope she gets her case approved and gets a green light for citizenship.
1) There's arguing your point to be heard, and there's ranting. You're ranting. You'll never convince anyone of anything they don't already believe if you rant. If you want to influence others, you'll have to learn how to spell, punctuate, and speak with tact.

2) I think they were saying that she should have been spending money and time ensuring her citizenship. I think that's where the "instead of buying a BMW" arguments were coming from. If deportation was such an issue, maybe time and money would have been better spent preventing it...? Makes sense to me.

3) You seem to be advocating slavery. I'm not sure that's a really good stance.

4) I'm assuming you're saying "vote Republican and encourage your kids to join the Army".... Interesting.... Maybe Regina should have thought of joining the Navy. They have fast tracks to citizenship there if I'm not mistaken. Odd how you would talk about this country being built on slavery and then insinuate that the Army is bad, when this country was built on, as has been held up by, its military prowess. Of course there were other factors as well, but without an Army, we'd be "sucking Russia and Chinas dick."

-----

Do you think we should just hand citizenship out to everyone who can produce a sob story? I'm not asking to bust your balls, I was just wondering if you had any sort of rational thought to share on the subject, or if you were just being pissy.

I believe it should be eaiser to attain citizenship, but I'm still not sure how we can make that happen without revamping the entire process, which would take a miracle from the non-miracle workers on Capitol Hill, and tons of money.
Appreciate 0