04-29-2009, 12:00 PM   #8
Shadow_Phantom12
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Brazil
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 Performance Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyBimmerDude View Post
Wish you all the luck in the world. I thought I had all the paperwork taken care of until I got to Brunswick. Then it was a nightmare and barely got the car out of the port. They close at 4PM if I remember right.
Do you remember what you needed? I'm struggling just trying to get orders to send to the port before they hit me with import fees.
The boat is scheduled to arrive on the 1st (if it doesn't get hijacked, LOL) and according to the people I paid to clear customs, it takes roughly 7 business days. The problem is that I can't get a hold of the boat info and the other people can't do/say anything until the car is physically in port.
Aaaannnddd, you know how the Army is; I'm getting ready to move (less than 1 week before they pick up my HHG) and will lose internet/phone connection, only to make things harder.
Oh well, I'm supposed to fly on the 13th (don't know the details yet, of course), and don't want to spend any more time than I really need in GA because I have a lot of things to accomplish in a short time in Miami before I report in to Rucker to begin school.