Thread: Life is tough.
View Single Post
      09-10-2008, 09:06 AM   #14
Enjoiyourlife
Sensei
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

mah man.... i feel your pain brotha. I'm going through this same ish right now. Been broken up for two months now and there is still a lot of SHIT i'm dealing with from the relationship. We both went through the crying and denial... Went through hating eachother.... I wondered what more there could be? Well, she contacts me still to talk a bunch of shit about how she is over the relationship and how she wants her lingerie back blah blah blah. She's a personal trainer at 24 hour and she went and cancelled my membership yesterday just to fuck with me and get under my skin.... Seems like women will go to drastic measures to kick you in the balls, especially when they are feeling that you are getting over it.

I dunno bro there comes a point where no matter how much you love someone you can't take the bullshit anymore. And all that heartache you feel ends up numb which is good because you know you're healing.

I liquored up for a month... Took a couple trips to Vegas.... lol... Just spend time with friends and family. I know its hard to focus right now but like others said... Time heals all. And make sure you guys dont contact eachother.. it just prolongs the healing process. I know relationships are an addiction.. you just gotta work on yourself right now and get that swagger back :P

Good luck man. Stay up.