View Single Post
      05-26-2023, 04:36 PM   #18
Mattadore
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW X1 xdrive M-sport

Thanks!

Thanks, jrveron. I finally got around to putting this in and your pictures were a big help.

Thru nothing torrid or off base I happen to have another, new in-box rear FTP intake pipe. I am asking $125 plus shipping to anyone that wants it. Good upgrade, IMO. The old pipe looked less than efficient.

If you are interested, DM me and we can figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrveron View Post
Hi guys,

I finally installed a new intake pipe from FTP (https://www.ftpmotorsport.com.tw/pro...ipe-inlet-pipe). I was looking for new upgrades after the ECU tune, and this comes first since it's the cheapest.

This pipe is advertised to provide better "breathing" for the engine, so I was expecting some sort of performance improvement, I mean noticeable to me while driving. The truth is that I can't really feel any difference, but maybe will be worthy in my path to a Stage 2 setup .

Anyway, I'm attaching some pics from the process, which I catalog as "Medium" difficulty (a couple of hours) since you need to disassemble several parts to access the pipe. I'm also attaching the ISTA+ manuals.

Did someone install this kind of intake pipe? I would love to hear about your experiences or if you feel any improvement.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0