12-09-2022, 08:06 AM   #238
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
dude honestly I agree with a lot of the things you are saying, but you project a great deal of pretentiousness when saying things. Like do you honestly believe that momentum that is already heavily known is guaranteed for success in 10 years. Sure more and more people will shift to EV. ICE will be here long after you'll have a life to even argue on bimmerpost. The government ain't shutting shit down for our lives. they just say it now to pander to tree-huggers. What are you trying to prove, it makes no difference if people on here agree with your or not, or whats going to happen in ten years, unless it affects the liberty of people to decide. You wanna shove a tree up your ass in an electric be my guest. let me jerk off in my v12.

Sure there will be a shift, why are people always jamming things down other peoples throats lol. Like who ever wants to buy an electric will and who doesn't won't. I guess its a problem when the government regulates the free market to force EVs or lockdowns, like aren't people smart enough to decide...at any rate I'm too "liberal" for most.

Most of my dailies will be electrics, and my stable will be full of gas guzzling heavy displacement engines. r
Again I never said 2030 ice cars will Magically disappear on the roads. The average age of a used car is about 12 years so if the ban is true at 2035, it’ll take 12 years to fully see a giant sweep of ice off the road. Of course it’ll still be around. Similar to 70s muscle cars of today. How often do you see them? That’s going to be ice post 2035.

2030 will have a gigantic difference for the world to see.