12-08-2022, 04:19 PM   #230
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
Technology has caught up which is why I said tesla will be a first to provide fully autonomous driving. Their FSD shits on everything anyone has ever done and they will be the first. When is the deadline to this implementation to the general public? No one knows right? Did I mention a date? Nope. So your argument is once again invalid and crushed. Crazy how people love to run circles around a topic to confuse those who are reading just so they can have a say in the discussion.

I said 2030 there will be a gigantic ev swing favoring ev. Anything else you wanna talk about means nothing because it’ll be wrong.

Anything else you guys have to say holds no water because there’s nothing to support it. Everything I am saying holds a lot of water because IT IS FUCKING HAPPENING NOW IN REAL TIME.

Holy fuck I’m smart as fuck.
dude honestly I agree with a lot of the things you are saying, but you project a great deal of pretentiousness when saying things. Like do you honestly believe that momentum that is already heavily known is guaranteed for success in 10 years. Sure more and more people will shift to EV. ICE will be here long after you'll have a life to even argue on bimmerpost. The government ain't shutting shit down for our lives. they just say it now to pander to tree-huggers. What are you trying to prove, it makes no difference if people on here agree with your or not, or whats going to happen in ten years, unless it affects the liberty of people to decide. You wanna shove a tree up your ass in an electric be my guest. let me jerk off in my v12.

Sure there will be a shift, why are people always jamming things down other peoples throats lol. Like who ever wants to buy an electric will and who doesn't won't. I guess its a problem when the government regulates the free market to force EVs or lockdowns, like aren't people smart enough to decide...at any rate I'm too "liberal" for most.

Most of my dailies will be electrics, and my stable will be full of gas guzzling heavy displacement engines. r
Appreciate 4
Cos270608.50
x622983.00
jiggz2155.00
chad86tsi1605.00