tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
This one hits home....

After my ranting about people parking next to me in mostly open parking lots.... I meet my wife for lunch and lo and behold.... She parks right next to me.

I gave her shit for it.

Attachment 3031833
What is the deal w those angled parking configs? I HATE them as I can't reverse into them and I ALWAYS do that. Do they really save more space?

Anyway, I was at a near empty lot and this lady was taking FOREVER trying to park in an empty space, she was going forward, reversing, etc, trying to somehow fit into the spot...she then gave up and parked next to me out of all those freaking empty spaces! REVELATION: I think that some ppl can't gauge the parking spot lines and use other vehicles as frames of references, but still, cmon!

Ofc I moved to another spot pronto, she was making me crazy nervous.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 1
wtwo318098.00