06-15-2022, 09:42 PM   #20
claykin
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: various BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerkHealer View Post
Hey Claykin, yes the bent wheel was pass front. My SA tells me they have wheel repair techs "In House" which I know is BS. I even know the company they use to straighten and repair wheels. Every dealer in the area uses them. They are VERY good though, so I'm not concerned with that. As for the plastic all ripped up, i really dont have any idea how it happened. To me, it looks like something ragged was rested there and got moved around to create all the damage, or something was dragged from the outside to inside my car. Either way, I have no proof and the fact my SA immediately called and said there was "NO WAY" they could have done it leaves me high and dry. I dont have any prior pics or videos to dispute it, but i guarantee you I will take pics and/or vids before my car heads to another dealership. You would think cars as expensive as ours would be handled better, but they really only care about the $$.
If I were in your shoes, I'd ask for the service manager. Make your case to him. Starting with them damaging your wheel. It's a chain of events and if they didn't damage your wheel.....If the service manager proves to be useless, find the general manager of the dealer. Sometimes all it takes is an online review to motivate them. And/or file a complaint with BMWNA.
Mosaud19983983.50