11-28-2021, 01:22 PM   #32
Salvos
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 2016 20d 2016 xdrive

EDC suspension fitted after purchase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttimbo View Post
There are alternative adjustable damping systems that can be fitted; some owners have done so, and you can probably read their experiences here. Probably (a LOT) cheaper than buying the OEM BMW parts as an after-thought! Any aftermarket solution will be substantially more expensive than ticking this option when you first order
Hi, and good to find you all here! I have just sold my old Q3 2014 quattro for an X1 xdrive 2016 (in Greece cars are much more expensive so I prefer to buy oldies but goodies). Anyway, I searched for a good forum (and company) like this and found you guys! My car was actually, but the manufucturing date is actually 2015, so no EDC or DDC. I am stirring this old thread again as I am exactly at the point where you left this. I want to add genuine EDC, as I am a little scared after the reviews on the rather harsh drive of X1! Is it possible? Will it cost half of my car? I have asked the local BMW here, but I don't particularly trust their knowledges. Thank you and good to find you!
Appreciate 0