09-01-2021, 10:30 PM   #7
jpmonty86
Rep
Drives: 16' 535i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampagneQrtzPapi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmonty86 View Post
As an update- Contacted Auto Talent in Gardena and they were very prompt via email- about 5 minutes to respond.

Anyone with personal experience at Auto Talent? Some not so very good experiences listed on the f80 forum. They also quoted me $700 for H&R spring install. Sound high or within reason?
Also, isn't Gardena a little too far from SD?
It is little far, but I was willing to drive a couple hours for a trustworthy shop. In the end I actually went with So-Cal Suspension in El Cajon after one of the guys in the f30 forums mentioned it. Did a bit of research and they seemed to do good work at a decent price.

Out the door I paid $550 for the install of all 4 springs and an alignment. Couldn't be happier with the stance and ride quality the h&r sport springs with the (704) m-sport suspension. Hasn't bottomed out/hit the bumpstops once and is as comfortable as stock. There's a couple threads floating around about it being too harsh and people removing them after losing comfort, but I honestly don't know how one could come to that conclusion.
Appreciate 0