Ring Leader of G8X Haters
No_Country
Rep
Drives: A Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrum View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenry View Post
Dude that is nasty dirty (at times) funny stuff and now you are the forum friend that "recommended it" - thanks to you I started last night - will likely finish up season 1 tonight or tomorrow
Haha my favorite scenes so far are when the guy breaks down crying on the couch and when dude gets robbed getting a refund on his sneakers.

In unrelated news, I think 99% of CBS's shows are steaming turds but I love Mike and Molly. I've been going back and re-watching the episodes, Mike's mom, Vin, Carl, and Carl's grandmother are hilarious!

Oh and I can never say enough about Fargo. Season 1-2 the best, season 3 eh with the disgusting teeth, season 4 has been redeeming itself. It really is an epic movie chopped up into hour shows.

FX makes some REALLY strong programming:
You're the Worst
Atlanta
Nip/Tuck
Dave
Louie

I'll say You're the Worst again. Such a good mix of comedy and serious moments to mix it up.
Nip/Tuck was excellent back in the day. It got a little weird as it went on, but it really set FX up as a channel.

Their American Crime Story anthology series is also excellent. I also watched Mrs America starring Cate Blanchet among a star studded cast with the wife and I have to say it was quite excellent.
Appreciate 0