Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M240ix

UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE

Just sent this to over the Pond...

Ward and TDI-Team,

Good evening (here in the USA).

I've thought long and hard about this endeavor that I had been working on with your team.

I think the facts are the facts:
  1. The power perceived is not the power I was hoping for.
  2. I cannot quantify due to lack of tooling with your product and external to your product the claims of power made on your website with the current map on the tuning xo
  3. I have thoroughly tested and invested a lot of time and effort into your product without success.
  4. Due to lack of logging and tuning capability via a mobile device to send logs to your team for inspection and rework, this has also been a problem.
  5. I do not wish to invest several hundred dollars more for a plug and play mount a boost gauge in my cabin solution to validate your tuning box.
  6. I'm also thinking due to different petrol here in the USA than in the UK, that is also a factor.
  7. Your team's professionalism has been excellent.
  8. The limitations in logging and tuning the box to my vehicle in the USA is a big factor.
  9. Even if I were to have your team work on a map, I still do not know what the power truly is, despite the feel. This is unsafe in my opinion.
  10. My requirement at this point is some type of logging and tuning.

With the above being said, please do not make another map for my vehicle, and advise how I can return the product for a full-refund.

I appreciate your assistance. THANK YOU!
Appreciate 0