View Single Post
      08-19-2020, 10:39 PM   #12
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualEcho View Post
My view probably is what it is because my wife works at a hospital, and comes home regularly with stories of otherwise healthy people that are no longer healthy after COVID.
I’m sure having family members on the front line can be eye opening. Tell your wife I thank her for her putting lives of others ahead of her own.

Quote:
It's my assertion that the lasting negative effects of COVID will be much more than rare. But I'm no expert.
Like science, a belief system is a valuable tool when handled responsibly. It’s important to recognize the difference between the two. You’ve recorded your belief here for posterity, and in time we’ll know whether it comes to pass. From situations like this, regardless of the outcome, people can learn about themselves, and hopefully use that new found wisdom to grow.

Quote:
No worries there.
Let’s be humble and keep personal information private.

Physical fitness is certainly important. I have it on good authority you’re not the only middle aged athlete out there. There might even be others in this thread. So good on you and anyone else who keeps in shape. But mental health is equally, if perhaps not more, important. And it’s not something one could get a read on by, just for example, looking at one's six pack in the mirror every day.
Appreciate 0