View Single Post
      06-19-2020, 06:33 AM   #6746
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Oh I know, and I remember that guy - I even threw him some rope just to see if he wanted to go for a ban, but he never used it. Just thought I'd use your signature on you. I happen to like the song generally.
I'm an idiot. Forgive me. This is what lack of sleep does to you. I remember now that you and I and a few others had a discussion about this. Please overlook me this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
Very nice sensei, but relationship sex doesn't count.

You get 1/8 of a point as it takes 1/8 the effort.

This is valid. Carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Ah man what the fuck is "you make me drip"

Also, who?
Just like it sounds good sir and I'm not referring to dripping from the nose or eyes. A few friends of mine and I were drunk one night, years ago, and we were discussing what one-liners we have dropped on the ladies before. Some where serious and actually trying, others were just us being drunk and stupid. I threw "you make me drip" out there and it just stuck.

I think the guy who was calling us all losers was westrace lols. Not even sure if he is still around anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 213e90n51 View Post
Yes yes body rub and put her in a tub
Jesus man. Why is it that every time I read your posts they remind me of the Emperor from Star Wars speaking, but after he's hit his head on something.....hard.....and often.

Last edited by King Rudi; 06-19-2020 at 06:52 AM..
Appreciate 3
Joekerr7944.00
Rmtt8222.00