View Single Post
      04-30-2020, 12:04 AM   #6448
Kelse92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Former e92 M3 Owner

Wow it's been awhile since I popped into this thread. Hey guys!
Anyway, if y'all figure out the Tinder algorithm I'd be curious to learn how its setup. Its been at least two years since I've actively used it, but interesting to hear it sounds like they've (expectedly) made some pay-to-play changes that go beyond what they did initially.

Also along those lines, I have a complaint of the day. What's the deal with guys that see a gal comment on a Facebook post about something that women are not usually knowledgeable about (e.g. cars) and immediately friend requesting her and sending a thirsty message at 3am?? This has been happening to me more frequently lately. Is it really because these dating apps are that bad??
Seems like another app needs to come in and buck the system again based on all the negative comments on apps in general I'm seeing in here.

And continuing off that, Jordan's World if the TA liked you and you happened to match her in your swiping it probably wasn't an accident that she swiped on her end.. Send a message see what happens! And do what was said above in case it backfires to protect yourself, but I also think you really have nothing to lose.

#ladydriven Heavy-spec M3 // KW Clubsports // AA x-pipe // Gintani muffler // Macht-Schnell intake // Gintani tune // OMP Seats // Too Many Apex Wheels // Stoptech ST-60 // Cobalt Friction brake pads
Appreciate 4