View Single Post
      03-14-2020, 06:34 AM   #1
JBA87
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M5

So, As some of you may know I was having major issues with ignition timing and draggy times on my F90 Comp. I was also having issues with my car starting, wherein car would start and, in some. Instances, immediately shut off after turning on the ignition. This was a faulty fuel pump issue. Bmw replaced, and car is running much better. I bought HCP stage 1, scrapped my JB4, and also had Mo at DME (who is fantastic and comes highly recommended) build a custom flash map (slightly more aggressive) for my car (at least until I get my downpipes, which are on the way). Wanted to share some preliminary results

Here is HCP Stage 1 60-130 Bone Stock (I have M Performance Exhaust and the Steel Breaks with the Carbon Fiber Roof). This is with 93 Octane Pump Gas (see time below in the 7.61s). I wasn't able to capture the quarter mile and 0-60 times. This was on a very cool day for south Florida. This was from a roll.

Also, here are times - 0-60, 60–130, and quarter mile, a single quarter mile run from a dig on the DME Custom Tune. Car is otherwise bone stock. This was run on half a tank of 93 octane + 1 gallon E85. It was relatively hotter day in So Fla.

Car is feeling much much better downpipes should be here Monday. Stay tuned
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
r33_RGSport13112.00