pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
I won't discuss more explicit, since when a fat chick is fat in your eyes.

But I admit, that one of my last girlfriends was a...um...very curvy one, the biggest fish into the net so far to speak frankly.
We met online onto a community, had endless nights of chats and at a certain point we'd determined, that we had more feelings developed for each other, just caused by chats and a few phonecalls.
To keep this shorter: In her ID the value for the weight was given with 65kg/143pds and right before we meet the first time in person she'd admitted, that her true weight was truly more like 85kg/187pds.
At that point I hadn't cared any longer about her weight, her character and other soft skills had beaten all superficial objects and as we looked each other the very first time eye-to-eye I was stunned about the absolute sexy and hot distribution of her shape.
To see her sometimes naked and just enjoying those advantages of just "more than usual" are priceless memories for me
It can't be disputed that there are some advantages to a big woman. Warmth in the winter and shade in the summer, just to name a couple off the top of my head.