01-04-2020, 10:55 AM   #3628
Violator
Living the dream
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 w/MPPK, MPE & RC GTS Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by polychromatic View Post
I’m not much good at describing FP’s but imagine that you’re sipping patron in a mild sweet form. It’s ok solo, but I’m not a liqueur sipper. When mixed in small quantity with another agave based distill it adds depth, mildness, and without killing the smoke of a mezcal. I only discovered it because Total Wine was having their Saturday tasting.
“BEVERAGE TESTING INSTITUTE
Mexico - Arrogante Damiana Liqueur won a Gold Medal and received 93 points rating. Pale slivery straw color. Bright, exotic, spicy herbal aromas of peppered lime, grassy herbs, vibrant, off-dry light -to-medium body and a tingling, elegant, mint- lilac syrup finish.”

A top customer review:” I have enjoyed this liqueur and was very impressed by its complexity of flavors. The taste of this tequila-based liqueur is original and deeply satisfying. The gentle citrus-like sweetness of Arrogante Damiana is well balanced with fresh herbal notes of damiana and mint. Using it in Margarita cocktail instead of triple sec results in authentic, delicious cocktail. I also recommend it for sipping neat poured over the large chunk of ice.”

Interesting liqueur, might grab a bottle.
Thanks!