View Single Post
      11-13-2019, 04:46 PM   #7
rice_rocket88
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E60 F48 F39

Here are some pictures.. tight as in a few millimeters. I've certainly seen stock tires this close such as my e60 stock 17 inch wheel was pretty darned close. I rotated it and it moved freely without binding anything. Next couple of pictures are the stock wheels and how much more room there is.

One other neat thing to notice, is that the m35i had different brake shields. They were made out of a different aluminum colored (vs regular steel) and they were sharp. I mean sharp in terms of most brake/dust shields are bent with a lip, this was literally a straight piece of metal.. "maybe" to let air straight into the brake discs? Also here are my winter wheels.. they are pretty aggressive in terms of offset. 19X8.5 with an offset of 25. Tires are 255/35r19. It does stick out from the fenders just a shade, I got them used as a set with everything in them and I'll run them for a couple seasons and throw on skinnier winter tires. First stop at the grocery store someone commented on it which is odd because as a "stock" car I've literally had nobody ask me about it. Could be just luck?

I'm working on getting a good pair of center caps.. stock ones are mercedes one and I'd rather go with an empty socket than a mercedes star
Attached Images

Appreciate 1