View Single Post
      04-11-2019, 10:26 AM   #28
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by obert View Post
The 30g that was pulled from the house went to paying off a debt for the siding we did to the house, all of our cc debt and part of it was what she owed me in the divorce and closing cost.
Dude, this is messy AF. You are losing $15k in the house transaction because you did a re-fi to lower HER payment and used some of the proceeds of the refi to pay off shared debt, including improvements on the house that SHE will now own. What's more, you are now needing that $65k from your part of the house to pay HER child support to live in your former house with her new man? WTF. I feel for you man, I really do. The thought of cutting a monthly check for child support out of the proceeds of my former house to send it to some dude who is now living in my former house with my former wife and raising my kid. OMG, I need a Xanex just thinking about it. I cant imaging being in your shoes.

You REALLY need to push this along and cut the cord. Whatever the end result is, at least it will be done and you can just get on with your life.
Appreciate 1