View Single Post
      04-02-2019, 08:24 PM   #7
Xorbitman
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW X1

I went with a pro. His price was almost the same as an ODB II Bluetooth connector and the software. My pro has done this a lot. I changed the front fogs to LED, my front amber turns to LED (They're brighter and look super cool), my reverse bright whites and my rear turns. There is a software switch in the ECU that allows the car to use LEDs and dispense with the resistors and bulb check / flashing. I added a lot of cool features that are hidden for the bigger Bimmers. Added functions to the HUD, LCD display in the gauge area and added a few in the menu system. Very happy. One thing that I added that I really like. I can: unlock the doors, open the rearview mirrors, open all the windows, sunroof shade and finally the sunroof while keeping the FOB unlock button pressed for a few seconds. I can also close everything with the lock button. On the handle to lock if I keep it pressed after the doors lock it will fold the mirrors. Also if the mirrors are folded they will unfold when you unlock the doors via the door handle. Those 4 bright white LEDs in the door handles also light up now when I'm in reverse so you can see the sidewalk while parallel parking and people will see you when backing up too. Just a few....

Last edited by Xorbitman; 04-02-2019 at 08:30 PM..
Appreciate 1
MJE60681.00