Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F87 M2

Garage List
2017 M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by timzerofive View Post
It's always about the matchup. Mavs matches up well with the Spurs. That is also why Lakers are so scary once Bynum comes back.

You have two 7 footers that are drastically different that can be on the court at the same time. One is more of a finess guy, and one is a power guy. Gasol is a matchup nightmare because he can draw the big guys out towards the perimeter. While Bynum's length and ever improving footwork inside the paint just overwhelms the defender.

Lamar, who at 6'10 will scoot over to small forward position and just plain shoot over anyone defending him. Add on Fisher bruising the likes of Nash, Kidd, or Parker, and Farmar chasing them down when need be, we don't even need to bring up the Kobe factor anymore.
Hey as much as I love the Lakers bringing Bynum back won't be as easy as everyone thinks. First the easiest position in the triangle is the center and Gasol is going to have to learn it from another position but the thing that scares me the most is Odom playing small forward. Sure he'll be great on defense but rebounds will go down and have you looked at his 3 point stat? Let me just say that it's not the best. In fact he would do better to give that shot up!
Appreciate 0