shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Legally there isn't anything you can do really... Can't prove slander and as shitty as it is, he/she isn't exactly breaking the law...

No different when an attorney leaves a firm and plunders the clientele base... Hedge fund guy leaves firm and poaches clients... Strippers leave their clubs and tells the good customers where to go... List goes on...
Yeah, that's sort of the conclusion I've come to as well. Though wondering if I might be able to find the right client to bait him - see what he's saying about me. Not sure if that would hold up legally.

Ah well, circle the wagons and try to minimize the bloodletting I suppose. Have to come up with a hook to make them stick with me though. Interested in suggestions, and I'll think about what I can offer from retaining them from a corporate tax / personal tax viewpoint.
As the kinda lawyer above stated, yeah it's he said / she said at the end of the day...

It blows, and I feel you... Like I stated before, previous job (financial) one of the districts in my region, they let go of a problem employee, but unfortunately, she went to go work for a competitor and started syphoning employees left and right out of that district. She was able to lure them with better hours and hire pay rate... Nothing that could be done legally and believe you me, we consulted with our own legal department...

You're going to want to start with the best (most profitable) clients and work your way down... Some kind of commitment that they will stay with you and blah blah blah... You're going to have to personalize each and every single one of them... Ironically, I watched an episode of Better Call Saul last time I was on the plane and there is an episode similar to this scenario... You may want to try that tactic...
Appreciate 1
smoosh2211.50