View Single Post
      08-30-2016, 02:32 PM   #1
HRE_Wheels
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

HRE Wheels | Photos from BMW's Oktoberfest in Monterey, CA! (100+ photos)

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com

HRE Wheels was proud to be at Oktoberfest again this year in Monterey, CA celebrating BMW's 100th! I was one of the lucky guys to tag along and help others out but when I wasn't, I was taking photos for you guys!

At Folktale Winery & Vineyards was a gorgeous selection of BMW autos and motorcycles:

On Thursday we excitedly took a small drive to Mazda Laguna Seca to check out some of the gorgeous cars and motorcycles!

After wiping up most of the drool we decided to walk over and talk to the guys at Michelin Tires to see what they were up to. They had a huge section of the inner track to themselves with an autocross course set up which about 35% of which was sprayed with water to keep slick. They also had 2 F80 M3's, one of which had Michelin Pilot sport all season Tires, the other had Continental DWS 06's. The difference in performance was pretty clear to me and also to those who were fortunate to be able to take a couple trips around the course.

Thanks for taking a look! If you'd like to contribute your own photos from Oktoberfest, feel free to post them up too
Appreciate 9
filet.M2c784.00
MSCD3186.00
Sergm3194.00
Bosozoku695.00
ando2006.00
chief208.00