View Single Post
      07-14-2016, 04:22 PM   #8
BMWChap
Major
Rep
Drives: F32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorcan View Post
1) if you're looking for an ACS dealer to fit springs, or any other ACS part, check our dealer list and make sure you speak to the person or department shown in the list. If you speak to anyone else i.e. car salesman, receptionist, cleaner, they may quote you a daft price or worse still turn you away altogether just because you didn't speak to the right guy/gal.

2) Ask that dealer for their best all-in price i.e. for the part + fitting. Some dealers take umbrage at being asked to fit parts you've bought elsewhere, even if you bought them from ACS UK, as they make a percentage on the parts they sell.

3) Be prepared to travel. The best deals may not be on your doorstep. Deutschtech in Milton Keynes do the best deal I know of on spring fitting (£495 inc the springs) so shop around and make a day of it. Take the missus, go shopping, whatever. It's not a 5 minute job so you might as well find something to do for the day.

4) Phone us before you buy. We can probably recommend someone and I'm happy to spend some time to help you get the best deal and/or negotiate on your behalf.

£495 is pretty damn good, does that include alignment ? Only 73 miles away from me too
Appreciate 0