View Single Post
      07-08-2016, 06:43 AM   #194
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Rep
Drives: HS M2 Competition

Anyway, attitude(from both sides off course) starts with Obama an Oprah sending out messages which are not received in a good way?
Trump's messages neither. Etc etc.

I remember being in NYC @ X Mas in 1998.

A Cuban girlfriend of my uncle lived in Harlem back then. There I stayed. One night(02:00) went home from the Greenwich Village(drunk lol) in a cab.

Me being a Cheesehead Dutchy myself(looks) the cabdriver though what would a honky or whatever do in Harlem? Anyway. So I got out, it was freezing. Snow,. Nobody in the block/streets. My key to open the door to the building got stuck or crooked so I couldn't get in the app. building. No cellular phones...(1998 and me being on a holiday in NYC)

So I looked around what to do. On the other side of the street was a Homey/Bro/Rap kind of dark guy running, carrying a plastic bag with stuff.

I (drunk) asked him how I could get into that building easily. He(high fiving etc ) : No worries Bro, I get you in there.
He asked me if I have some plastic card/cc. I tolf him yes(drunk) I gave it to him...
(He could have robbed me easily, nodbody out there)
He took the card and stuck it in the crack/hole on the side of the keyhole and CLICK the door opened(just like you see in the movies).
I thanked him and gave him 10$ for the help(I had more, he could have robbed me, again) . He high fived and Bro'd. And thanked me. He also insisted for me to take the bag with stuff in it. I agreed(drunk).

Got into the building/appartment. Slept. Hangover.
Told my uncle and the cuban girldfriend the story. They were mad at me(for a reason)

But what was in the bag: a stolen VCR.

But anyway I slept IN the appartment and not outside in the freezing cold thanks to a bro.

Cheers
Robin(Rihanna & Zoe Saldana fan)
Appreciate 2