View Single Post
      06-03-2016, 08:23 AM   #1
andrettifan
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C; 2017 330i wagon

Allocations for July / August /September (U.S.)

In various postings recently there have been mentions of allocations for July / August / September that will be given to (US) dealers either today or, more likely, next Friday the 10th. As soon as anyone knows something definite about those allocations, please post that information here for those of us starving to learn if there is any possibility we will get our cars by early fall.

I would contact my dealer about it, but he is no longer responding to my emails and phone calls. I don't really blame him because like many of you I have probably been a bit of a pain asking for information every week. As I keep telling my dealer, waiting is hard enough but not knowing anything is really frustrating.

Until the last few months on this forum, I had never participated in any social media – no facebook, no twitter, nothing. But your postings have kept me sane. The information is useful and the stories entertaining. It has all kept me (and I’m sure others) engaged in a process I might otherwise have given up by now.

That said, I’ve all but decided that if these allocations for July / August / September are announced to dealers and mine still doesn’t have an allocation for my order, I’m going to buy something else. I ordered my M2 with deposit in January; in February I sold my 135is, a car I loved, and I’m not waiting until December for a replacement.