05-27-2016, 11:47 AM   #15
schnell325
Bored at work....
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 F82 M4 GTS//2022 M235iGC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashful View Post
I can live with the super bad stereo #becauseracecar, and having a bad stereo actually adds to the experience, because the car is so loud.....
but I jokingly drove them/bmw insane with the no comfort access... which they bugged me about, which I just jokingly bugged them back...like constantly...every day. I mean what does the module weigh seriously? I know these are serious first world issues, but, you have to dig into your pocket to get the fob, and then you put it back in your pocket b/c you don't need it to start the car etc...and there are no door binnacles and no armrest binnacle, so the only storage are the cupholders and I guess the glove box... and I had stuff in my cupholders....and then you do your thing, and you go to get out if the car, and you have to dig back into your pocket to find the key....which gets old fast....especially when you've locked the car, and put the key back in your pocket, and then go to dig something out of the trunk and boom you need to find the key again.

There are also full parking sensors...but we all backed into spots to preserve the front splitter....and there is no back up camera, which could be useful as the visibility with the wing, cage etc etc is compromised

-I guess I'm a victim of training, like probably everyone on the board here, we all have one or more beemers....so I'm completely conditioned for comfort access.

Yes, we are so hard done by!
Grey Matter:2008 E92 M3:608/425. SG/PS SOLD!
Dark Matter:2015 F80 M3:495/505. SOLD!
Anti Matter :2016 F82 M4 GTS
What next?!? A 2022 M235i GC- I must be getting old
Appreciate 0