Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post
All i can say is HOLY SHIT!

You've been used dude. Boy oh boy!
You're what society calls a SIMP. This girl clearly doesn't give a fuck about you. You're her go-to-man, her side dude, her cover-up.

You have to study the female nature. She enjoys sex. Some Women are like men too, they enjoy having sex with variety of people.

It's just that society shames Women who sleep around, they're called sluts and whores and other stuff.

So what she's doing is using you as her Boyfriend cover up so she doesn't look like a whore. Women do that. Women will get a boyfriend/husband just so that people will think they're 'normal' or 'faithful'. Then when no one is aware, they'll sleep around.

You mentioned that she sleeps with other dudes when you two argue... i'm willing to bet that she's the one who creates these arguments so she can go out and get more dicking.

Dude you're being used like a rag doll. Have some respect for yourself and dumb this shitty whore as fast as possible.

She knows you're weak and she's using your weakness to get what she wants. Man the fuck-up and tell the slut to kick rocks.

What do you actually 'love' in her? Her looks? Her good pussy? her company?
Man fuck that whore. She clearly doesn't love you.

Hope you get better and get over this soon.

Best of luck to you.
Jesus man you ripped him a new one.

But yeah, agreed.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 3