View Single Post
      12-19-2012, 10:09 AM   #28
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

I have owned a lot of nice cars with nice systems including 7 AMG's, 5 M's, 3 Porsche Turbos and a choice few others. Most of them had the higher end systems when optioned.

As much as I may not say I care about the clarity of a system; I do. But it takes, for me, sustained perspective. After I drive my CLS63 or C63 Black Series or my Porsche Turbo (which all have good H&K or Bose systems) and then get in my M5 and hear the B&O I realize its money that was spent well.

Im not a supreme audiophile but I do have a discerning ear and can clearly tell that the B&O is at a level above the others. If you are just into playing the music hard and loud or want ghetto thumping bass this system may not be for you. But if you want crisp high range tweets, great voice directed mids, and solid lows, then this is it. I think most of us only hear it once and then move thinking its too much but after you spend a few thousand miles in the car over a period of months and then have the real life perspective of switching from one car with a high end system to another with an even higher end system in the same day; you will be very happy.
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 0