View Single Post
      08-14-2007, 01:19 AM   #13
herro
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by normtrum View Post
I think it's pretty cool that you took the time to sign up on this forum and to comment on some of the bs that was coming out of that Audi thread. Bs coming from the bimmer owner's side of the story as well. You're right, the 2 cars are not in the same class. And most of the Audi guys knew that.

Believe me, there's nasty comparison threads all over the place. you should check out some of the M3, and ZM vs 335 arguements that go on here some time. And we all come from the "same family".
Haha, it happens. We all take pride in what we drive; it's hard not to be "ethnocentric"... believe me, people say some stupid things they don't mean when they're emotionally charged (myself included).

My neighbor drives his Bimmer hard in the summers but it's always back to his old 1.8T A4 in the fall/winter. Some people need to be more open-minded like that.. just enjoy the fine piece of German engineering you're fortunate enough to own.

90% of the Bimmerfest guys are awesome / extremely knowledgeable; it's unfortunate that asses like Titanium troll other boards and tarnish your rep.
Appreciate 0