View Single Post
      07-19-2007, 02:49 PM   #126
TahoeOG
Major
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

yup!... I got my imac because i notice i really don't find the need to to take my couper out of my room. I like it to be in my room.

My girlfriend on the other hand comes over regularly. So she got a laptop, also she's in school.. And when she had her mazda she would take it to the service area and she would have internet connection. now with BMW though no more service... Car has no problems.

Anyway she brings her laptop and we share documents, pictures, etc...
He has had ZERO problems with her laptop. I have had zero problems with my imac.

It's cool. I don't worry about much.. i just get home press the on button and "use" my computer. Check my emails, check for threads that had pics that i couldn't see because of work, etc... Doesn't run slower everyday, i don't have to worry about anything.. i just use my computer, and it gets what i need to be done, DONE.

Like i said my PC ran good. I never realyl had a problem. But with my mac i don't have to keep looking out for it.. It's like my pc (PERSONAL COMPUTER... DOESN'T MEAN WINDWOS, I MEAN PERSONAL COMPUTER(MAC)) grew up and can take care of himself.
Appreciate 0