BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) Post your X1 STANDARD (SE) TRIM pix please

05-21-2016, 12:11 PM   #23
Saintsman
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X1 2.0i x-drive Sport AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Beast View Post
Right first of all I'm not trying to demean anyone in any manner whatsoever

The car looks great with the lights off, but once started with DRL's on it just doesn't have the presence a car with the LED lights has. To me it's not a BMW without Angel Eyes. That's just my opinion, not hating
It's sometimes difficult to get even the simpest point over without some people feeling demeaned.
I've just checked the spec on my car, do get the LED DRL's but LED headlights are not standard on the Sport. When you are on limited funds and a fixed income its hard to choose which options you really need and which you would like. If I had gone for the x-line I would have got LED's as standard, but then would miss out on cruise as that would put me over budget, but such is life,
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2016, 12:39 PM   #24
The Beast
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: VW Transporter Sportline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintsman View Post
It's sometimes difficult to get even the simpest point over without some people feeling demeaned.
I've just checked the spec on my car, do get the LED DRL's but LED headlights are not standard on the Sport. When you are on limited funds and a fixed income its hard to choose which options you really need and which you would like. If I had gone for the x-line I would have got LED's as standard, but then would miss out on cruise as that would put me over budget, but such is life,
It's actually the DRL's I was referring to, headlights can be upgraded with bulbs that give them a little more of a LED/Xenon look
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2016, 01:32 PM   #25
Saintsman
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X1 2.0i x-drive Sport AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Beast View Post
It's actually the DRL's I was referring to, headlights can be upgraded with bulbs that give them a little more of a LED/Xenon look
Thanks Beast, once it arrives I'll have a look for some.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2016, 01:51 PM   #26
LDRX1
Rep
Drives: F48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisly View Post
I have standard trim european type but with LED lights. By my opinion X1 2016 is not complete without LED light, sorry.
Hi Wisly, thanks for your pix. It looks actually very nice in standard tream with some adds-on (LED, satin exterior trim, metallic paint). Could you please send profile pix, interior pix and detailed specs... I quite like your choices so far...
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2016, 02:24 PM   #27
Wisly
Private
Croatia
Rep
Drives: X1 18d

thanks LDRX1, here is the link on forum where I allready posted more photos http://f48.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...&postcount=128
Appreciate 0