View Single Post
      06-17-2020, 12:16 PM   #5
Ridin'Dirty
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '93 'Beemer' R100r, '17 X1(S)

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1noob View Post
I am trying to do code 2 using bimmercode iphone version. Running into these issues:

2) 3064 --> " " _L_function: theres no option of hex 0C that shows up
4) 3064 --> " " _R_function: theres no option of hex 0C that shows up
5) 3064 --> Mapping_Nebelschlussl_L_PWM1: dont see this code line
6) 3064 --> Mapping_Nebelschlussl_R_PWM1: dont see this code line

Has anyone else done this using iphone bimmer code app?
I just now successfully coded the rear inner fog lights to come on with the outer brake lights using the BimmerCode app on an Android phone.
In your step#2 (L_function), you must create a Custom Value of "OC" (the original value was OxOE), then click "OK".
In your step #4 (R_function), again you must create a Custom Value of "OC" (the original value was OxOE), then click "OK".
With step #5 & #6, I also did not see these lines exactly worded as L_PWM1 or R_PWM1, and did nothing to these or similarly worded values.
After making these changes, I clicked on CODE in the app to let it upload these changes. You may see error messages appear on the X1's central display but these will be erased by the app when it completes the new coding. If the BimmerCode app gives you an error when you press Code, go back and check that these changed values have been accepted by the app (click "OK" at each changed value) or only change the values for one side, then press Code. Then go back into the app and change the two values for the other side and press Code. Brake and fog bulbs are OEM, not LED's.
Attached Images

Last edited by Ridin'Dirty; 06-18-2020 at 12:26 PM.. Reason: Added pic of coding results
Appreciate 0