View Single Post
      03-02-2024, 06:16 PM   #1
rice_rocket88
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E60 F48 F39

M35i brake rotors sizes

Hi guys..so I didn't think it would be so hard but.. I'm trying to find out what I can fit here.

1) my brake pad service went off but I can't reset it..so maybe the sensor is actually tripped vs the time. I have 1200 miles so I'm still ok waiting a little bit.

2) I have the hawk ceramic pads ready to go but in November when i swapped to winter tires it looked like lots of meat.. so oh well I just do the swap.

3) I'm thinking of going with something cool like the drilled slotted and there are plenty of cheaper options that I've used in the past but almost no vendors actually listed the m35i as available which is a pain.

Fcp euro lists oem and Zimmerman IN EITHER 330x24 or 360x30. ALL other manufacturers such as ebc list 330x24 and a lot of places like powerstop, r1 concepts just say fronts are not available. I can't measure unless I take it all apart which I'm avoiding so I was hoping to gather info on the net. I tried a visual measurement app and I do see that it's larger than my x1 so I'm hoping it's the 360x30 which is true but.. very difficult to get those units in paying $400+ for a set which is crazy.. it looks like I can get x5 or other rotors which are the and 360x30 and those are very reasonable skins around $100 a pop (or maybe 250 a set)

Help? Or I might just throw on the pads and take one off to measure and not do anything for another year or two... or not even bother measuring and call it a day.
Appreciate 0