View Single Post
      03-20-2022, 06:25 AM   #27
rzorsan
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 F48

We keep moving forward with the topic....

Yesterday a colleague who has requisitioned the ambient lights of an Alliexpress kit gave me these codes so that in our Xs the intensity can be unlinked from that of the frame and the 2 colors (orange/white) that the equipped ones have as standard can be used.
With Bimmercode this makes the Idrive menu active:
HU_NBT > HMI 3000 > COLOR_SWITCH > aktiv > activate menu
HU_NBT > HMI 3000 > COLOR_SWITCH_LINES > urban > determine vehicle color scheme (urban, modern, sport, luxury)
HU_NBT > HMI 3000 > HELLIGKEIT_AMBILIGHT > aktiv > Ambient intensity menu activated.

And works!!

And with this it must be unlinked from the lights roulette of the box and that it obeys the Idrive menu...
Fembody > 3070 > Ambience_Helligkeit > wert_01 >wert_01 ; 0.64 > 0.99 > Brightness Ambient light
Fembody > 3070> Ambiente_Nachfuehrung > nicht aktiv > Brightness setting of Ambient light becomes independent from the brightness setting of the instrument cluster

The first one changes the value and is for the maximum brightness
The second is to make it independent

But it doesn't work for me... no matter how much I select the color or brightness from the Idrive, it only obeys the roulette, and doesn't change color... it works for him, although he doesn't use the serial cable as us... something else must be missing.

Appreciate 1
djadam29.50