04-09-2024, 07:07 AM   #108
Homersbud
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abalakay View Post
Honestly this is a terrible attitude to have and position to take publicly especially as an BMW customer in this thread, you shouldn't be on the side of BMW not caring, the expense being on the consumers for manufacturer mistakes, and that just being something we need to accept

That was the entire point of my post, no we don't need to accept that because it isn't acceptable

If a suit can be brought and similar price gouging policies to the heated seat subscription (but in this case a potential safety risk and design/materials flaw) this can be very costly to BMW

Like Boeing or Apple have recently experienced (unless of course people like you roll over and say things like you just have)
terrible attitude to have? sorry buddy, but i am not going to waste my time fighting something that is unwinable. You are more than welcomed to waste your time. i’ll fix the problem myself instead of complaining.

as i have stated, there have been no accidents, injuries or anything in regards to this issue, so why would BMW care to have a recall because you want them to? sell your x1 and move on if you are unhappy.

good luck - but please don’t come to a forum complaining about a poor design when every other car company has similiar problems with their own cars and then expect everyone to jump onboard with your own complaining.

the problem is easily fixable and takes a few hours - i’ll fix myself if/when it happens instead of getting nowhere with BMW but good luck to you. each to their own.
Appreciate 2
wcs2229170.50
Logical212.50