View Single Post
      07-21-2016, 02:28 PM   #90
CliveL
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2016 X1 F48 xDrive20i xLine

Rear rubber mats

I hope this might help someone else out, but before I picked up my new UK-spec (right-hand drive) car I ordered a pair of genuine rear rubber mats from a company that ships from Germany (Genuine Autoparts). The part numbers for the rear mats listed on the ETK.CC site show them as being for left-hand drive cars, but it turns out that they are not specific to one or the other. They fitted perfectly in my right-hand drive X1

There are three different parts listed for rear mats, the difference being the colour of the X1 badge at the edge:

Black badge - Basic - 51472365856
Black and red badge - Sport - 51472365857
Black and silver badge - xLine - 51472365858

They are genuine BMW rear all-weather mats, and cost me £41.04 delivered. I didn't want to fork out the £92 for the full set as I really only wanted the additional floor protection in the rear, hence the need to order from outside the UK as they weren't even listed in my local BMW parts place.

Anyway, I hope this information might be of use to someone Here's the part numbers from the ETK.CC site. I imagine it's a different story with the front mats, as I'm sure they will be "steering side specific"...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0