View Single Post
      06-18-2016, 04:04 PM   #10
ttimbo
Major
Rep
Drives: F48 X1 25i AW; F20 M135i AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remmm
Perhaps the cheapest way is to switch to non-rft's. My car started on 19" non-rtf winter tyres and it drove very nice. Then they changed to my summer tyres RFT's and I really hate them. I am quickly going to burn some rubber to switch them to new summer tyres.

Sport Seats will also give u more pleasure.. Very difficult choice u have perhaps the dealer can help u out without to much cost.. Don't get EDC that is a very stupid choice.. Stuff only gets stiffer and not more comfortable
Agree, the switch to non-RFTs is the cheapest option...even better if you can swap to 18".

FWIW, the ride in Comfort on an EDC equipped car is better (slightly softer/more compliant) than the standard suspension following the damper calibration changes BMW made in production for cars built from January this year.

But really, it sounds like the nub of the OP's problem is the seats, and that'll be expensive to remedy. Those standard MINI seats just don't cut it, in my opinion; the sports seats are a great improvement.
Appreciate 0