View Single Post
      03-24-2016, 11:12 AM   #1
Jing2016
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 2016 M SPORT

Canadians, How long is the wait from Halifax to Toronto?

Hi all,

I ordered my X1 m sport on Dec. 31, 2015. The production week is the 6th week (Feb.). My car arrived in Halifax port on March 1, 2016. Since then, it has stayed at the port awaiting transportation. The ETA was March 16, but I don't know if I could get it by the end of the month.

My current lease ends 6th April, but my two front tires are barely okay to meet the return requirement. They are currently at 4/32". Anything below 4/32" would be charged. So I am anxiously expecting my baby to arrive.

Any friend from Canada has a timeline for it? I asked my dealership, they said they are not sure when it will arrive. After the car arrived at port, anything is beyond their control.

Thanks everybody!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I contacted my sales guy, he said he could not find out where the car actually is nor could BMW Canada. The BMW tracking system is currently down and there has been problems with car sitting in Halifax these days.

My lease is ending soon and I was so eager to get my new car. The sales guy said he would try to help me by the end of this week (actually by the end of this month, the ETA on my invoice is March 31, 2016).

I will keep you guys updated, and if you get something new, pls let me know.

Thanks.

Last edited by Jing2016; 03-28-2016 at 08:46 PM.. Reason: updated info.
Appreciate 0